Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Complete TBI 350 (full smog - Cali/NJ Special!) in FL

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by SkysTheLimit, Jan 15, 2007.

1. SkysTheLimit

SkysTheLimit 1/2 ton status

I've got to clean it up a little for pictures but I want to get the word out that I've got a low miles 350 that needs to go.

The Good:
    Motor has about 25000 miles on it since new (crate motor).
    No smoke, runs good. doesnt leak, doesnt burn oil, never overheated, never abused.
    Rotor, plugs & wires replaced probably 20 miles ago.
    Complete system. Intact stock harness, computer, i'll even throw in the fuel pump from the tank.
    It's got full smog equipment (AIR, charcoal canister, etc) all of which is believed to work. Truck has lived its entire life in Florida where we have no inspection laws so it's never been sniffed.
    Motor is BONE STOCK.
    Includes all bracketry for accessories and air pump, alt & water pump. Basically, im keeping the PS and AC off it. The rest is yours. V Belt setup.
    I'm throwing in the CAT as well. Its the huge flat style. 3" in and out i believe. Believed to work fine.
    Includes air cleaner assembly & tube. minimal rust if any and tube is intact, no leaks.

The Bad:
    It has sat alot in the last 5 years but has ALWAYS fired right up.
    EGR valve needs replaced. Before I yanked it, it would throw a code after driving for a while and would stumble if you got off the skinny pedal. I believe it to be a simple straightforward fix.
    It's dirty. Could use a good cleaning (externally, appearance wise).

I am willing to ship if you arrange it. I will crate it up no charge for the right sale price.

I'd like to sell it all in one shot and not deal with it anymore. I am open to some trades and or partial trades. Not interested in parting just yet. Will probably end up doing so but not quite yet. :D

Things I'm interested in:
    Big block headers (must have 3 or 3.5" collectors and long tubes)
    5.86 gears for D60 & D70HD. (5.38 ok, 6.17 pushing it)
    locker for D70HD
    4" cowl induction hood (must be functional, need clearance)
    lockout hubs for D60 30spline (Warn pref, MM ok)

I'm selling it because good fortune smiled upon me and dropped a gnarly big block between my frame rails. Otherwise, I'd build up a 383 with it.

$1,000 seems pretty fair considering its essentially a turn key install with low low miles.

thx

2. SkysTheLimit

3. SkysTheLimit

bump. nobody??

4. hereinmissoula

hereinmissoula Registered Member

how much if you keep all the accessories.. (including the tbi.. intake... computer... etc...)

just need the long block

you could get some decent money for all the tbi stuff and wouldn't take very long to get rid of it

5. SkysTheLimit

I guess I'm getting to the point I need to part it out. I need to do some research on what all the peices are worth separate. Make me an offer on the long block.

6. vtblazer

vtblazer 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Wish it were closer but I'm not in Florida anytime soon.

Any idea on shipping cost to 05663? Ball park?