Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

complete TBI 350

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by milspecjimmy, Jul 6, 2003.

1. milspecjimmy

milspecjimmy 1/2 ton status

i have one complete throttle body to oil pan, good running 350. i took it out because it had a rod knock. the motor ran fine. the heads are in excelent shape, and it never had a problem besides this rod knock. it would be great for some one doing a tbi swap, or some one who had a need for a good upper end. i never pulled the pan and, and i dont know how bad the rod or the crank is, all i know is that it had a rod knock and i drove it into the garage and took the motor out. motor is being sold complete only, as is where is. no warranties, no i wont pull the pan. its a parts motor, or a very good rebuildable core. asking 350 or trade for tires.

2. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I'm not trying to be mean, but you said good running 350. Doesnt a rod knock mean that it has a bad bearing and is no good? The motor needs to be re-built, mine was doing the same thing and I had it re-built 2 weeks ago. But anyways, that is very good asking price for the tbi setup, heads, and other salvageable parts. So, I guess this is TTT. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Harrison

3. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

would you trade me the heads or something i have l;ike 12 bolt posi or 4 core radiator or something else i may have around here ? i need ap pair of running heads 350

thanks

4. milspecjimmy

ill trade you the whole thing, i really dint have time to brake it down, and then get stuck with the left overs. if you want it then we can work out a trade, but you have to take the whole motor. i am currently looking for some large tires, or performance 302 ford parts, or aftermarket parts for a 1983 ford mustang GT. let me know what you have.

5. milspecjimmy

still forsale ttt

6. milspecjimmy

one more time