Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Compliment Goes Horribly Awry

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by FL84K5, May 9, 2003.

1. FL84K5

FL84K5 1/2 ton status

KNOXVILLE, TN—A compliment went horribly awry Monday, when Greg Upchurch, 26, praised girlfriend Sheri Werning, 25, for her "juicy ass." "I didn't mean fat," said Upchurch, explaining himself to the offended Werning. "By 'juicy,' I meant curvy, you know? Like, that you're really healthy and athletic, and not some sickly little stick figure." Having dug himself into a hole, Upchurch pondered comparing Werning's posterior to Jennifer Lopez's, but ultimately decided against it.

2. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

How about the time I asked a fat lady when she was due? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I was 16 and worked at a local grocery store. I was taking her bags to he car when I popped the question. If looks could kill........WHooops!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

When I was younger I was at a table with a woman who had a huge nose and being young I didn't see anything wrong with telling her about it. These are my exact words,"Lady, you gots a big nose" I guess I got away with it because I was so darn cute... I wonder if I'm still that cute? "Hey honey, you gots a big uni-brow" (slap) /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I guess not /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif