Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

COMPUTER BROKE WATCH FOR FINGER....Anyone know where to get a good puter...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by chevyfumes, Nov 5, 2002.

1. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I'm using the wifes laptop right now....The key board just gave out and the tower was about a second away from exploding. Anybody know if gentech is a good place to have one built... /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

yes they are a great place to do buisiness with but i can build you one for cheaper give me a call

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Might not have to use them just yet. Apparently if one or more of your rotton children, spill half a glass of water on the keyboard and not tell you , it just might short it out.....I am marking the days on the calender when they turn 18, thats the day they get the bottom of my shoe, printed on their asses.... /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

keybords are cheap /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif also if you want an opti mouse go to a place called computor software factory outlet it is on 122nd right by gentech http://csfo.com/index.html they have them 4 button 2 wheel opti mouse for $18

5. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

dude... been doin pc's for too long...
    either build it yourself or get a DELL

Ask Donimator he can tell you too...

What's wrong with it I have lots a spare stuff...

6. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

mudbog sounds knowledgable.. he can hook ya up he's closer.. you need software... well you know...

i got 3 kb's in the closet if you really need one but shippings prob more than the cost to buy one there...

7. bouncytruck

bouncytruck 1/2 ton status

Re: COMPUTER BROKE WATCH FOR FINGER....Anyone know where to get a good pute

Fryes Electronics in Portland has good prices if you want to build your own computer.