Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Computer Case and misc .

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by pauly383, Feb 2, 2007.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I want to sell this case . I bought it in 2004 . Sat down for 3 hours adding the blue cable covers . Added the rounded IDE cables . Added extra fans . I have some time and effort into it . Has front side USB , front fan control , and firewire . I reccomend replacing the neon light , as its taking longer to come one full bright now . I am going all 19 inch rackmountable now , and no longer have room for this .

Will remove my motherboard after this weekends wheeling trip .

100 bucks paypal ( PM me first ) shipped .

Time Code reader , and VTR controller out of a TV station rackmount PC , both PCI cards . 50 bucks shipped . Don't know who wants this :dunno:

Iwill be adding the MISC . parts after I get back and see what I have and want to be rid of . I know I have some CD Burners and whatnot .

Last edited: Mar 22, 2007
  2. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

For anyone who hasn't sleeved power supply wires, it is a HUGE PITA!!!!!! That is worth his asking price by itself.

BTW..... What PS is that? Wattage? 20 or 24 pin? Is the front USB a USB or USB2?

3. pauly383

400 watt . Usb is on the front side , not the window side . Its 2 usb and 1 firewire , with a front fan control .

4. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

20 or 24 pin MB connector? I would guess 20 at only 400w.

5. pauly383

There is the one single ATX board connector . And then the extra little 4 pin deal for Pentium class boards .

I didn't count the pins , and I am 20 miles away .