Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

computer/digital camera problem!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bryguy00b, Nov 28, 2003.

1. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ok i got a digi cam..its a canon s200 digital elph series..this camera has always worked fine with my computer befor...but for some reaosn when i intall the software it tells me to hook up the caera through the usb which i do.and the installation never finishes like it says it will. it does nothing, like the camera is not even hooked to it..yet the usb hub or w/e shows that its connected ot the computer..totally lost on this one..this camera works on any other computer just fine..but wont do [darn] on this computer..and it always used to..ive tryed mulitpal times..im sick of it im about to just go get a new damn camera..i hate technology..no why!?...cuase it NEVER WORKS!! grrrr does any one know wtf is wrong? the drivers are isntalled..yet it says they are not..not making a bit of sence!! its not a usb port probolem either cuase i just checked it by installing my mp3 player crap..and that thing works fine on it!! /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

delete and re install the drivers

3. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

have you tried to uninstall the program, then reinstall it. after that go to canon's website, and see if they have any downloads, or upgrades. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

4. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

ive reinstalled evetyhing so many times ive lost count..just went to my brothers house..installed the crap and it works fine! defenetly something to do with my computer..no clue what though..i dont really got time to f with it...if it works on his..ill just load everything on his lol..kind of a pita but w/e works.. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif