Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

computer guru's

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoSmog73, Sep 20, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

computer guru\'s

Ok I have always gone in window explorer and gone to the cookies and deleted them and then the temporary files unser the windows folder and I have been trying to go and delete them and they are not there the cookies are in there folders but not the others ...My ? is where could they have gone and when /how can I find out where they are so I can clean up that space.....mike thanks /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: computer guru\'s

if you have internet explorer 5.0 or above you can just go to tools then internet options it will bring up a box and you will see a delete cookies buton and then a section for temporary internet files with a delete files option and also a clear history buton /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Where they live can depend some on what OS you are running also.

4. fright89

fright89 1/2 ton status

try a search or find for @

5. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    if you have internet explorer 5.0 or above you can just go to tools then internet options it will bring up a box and you will see a delete cookies buton and then a section for temporary internet files with a delete files option and also a clear history buton

[/ QUOTE ]

Mudhog, I started doing that a while ago ..But was just curious as to where they started to go since they have been there since I had this computer...LOL...Uh well thanks all...mike /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

ttt....

Ok now ( I like to play the pool on yahoo..)and now I can play maybe 3-4 games,and then the window closes for no reason then I try to open a new room or window and the applet doesnt load .....and I go all the way back to the home page and start over and then I cant get it to load the applet page It is blank.....So any thoughts on what the heck is going on ....

7. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Have you messed with your security settings in IE? try setting them at the "default" level and see what happens.

8. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

I have unfortunatly not messed with anything ..Ao that is why I was confused...lol uh well..thank you....mike