Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Computer Help..(Virus?)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MTBLAZER89, Jan 28, 2004.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

When I go to Yahoo somebody else is always signed in....made up names like wapghjuy_tuhedr778 is signed in. Click sign out and go to my account everything is ok till you try and send a message it will say session expired or go back to some wierd account. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif Not sure on what this is Just did a scan 2 days ago and it was good. My definition are up to date. Doing another scan now to see. Just wondering if anybody knows what the heck is goin on.

At least CK5 works good for me /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

2. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I think that's driven by cookies, so I'd guess you've either got messed up cookies, or you're not going to the real yahoo site and you're going to some kind of spoof site where they try to steal your username/password.

Delete all your cookies (dig around your browser's options/preferences if you're not sure how to), and see if that helps. You'll have to sign back in to any pages you've checked "sign me in automatically" or "remember my password" after that, so make sure you have that stuff before pro-ceeding.