Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Computer parts

Discussion in 'General Non-Automotive Classifieds' started by afroman006, Jan 23, 2006.

1. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I am parting out my computer which is about 2 years old. I seem to have misplaced the cord for my camera but if I find it I'll post pics of everything.

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse. The mouse is infrared and the keyboard has all the fancy buttons across the top and the wrist pad at the bottom. $20

GIANT 19" monitor. This thing is badass. I have the receipt for it somewhere and it cost $200 new. It isnt very old and the picture is hella sharp. $50

Cooler master centurion case, tower, whatever the fancy box all the circuit boards go inside is called. Comes in original box. $20

2 512 mb sticks of RAM. $20 each

Intel pentium 4 processor. 2.66 ghz (I think thats the right unit). Comes in original box with heatsink. $50

Antec power supply. In original box. $10

ASUS mother board. Model P4G8X deluxe I think. $20

Logitec 6 channel surround sound speaker system. Sub , one mejum speaker and 4 little speakers. You can crank the **** out of this system. $20

Mad dog something or another video card. I left the box at home so I dont know the details on it. $10

CD rom/DVD player. I cant tell what brand it is but it works just fine. I thinks its sony. It sounds like I left a CD in there so I might want it back depending on what it is. $10

CD-RW burner. Again, dont know the brand but it worked great. $10

Thermaltake heat sink for a pentium 4 processor. Works good. $10

Floppy disk drive. Again, dont know the brand but it works good as well. $5 or I will throw it in with any other purchase.

2. Cmoe

Cmoe 1/2 ton status

Wish you were closer I need a new monitor... Good luck....

3. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

I am really interested in it all. How much for all of it. Where in TX would I have to pick it up?

4. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

interested in the motherboard, processor and both sticks of ram, is the ram DDR or SD ram? shipping to 48884?

5. randy88k5

randy88k5 1/2 ton status

Im interested in the monitor and keyboard/mouse. PM sent.

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

i would like the drives fro shure and the vid card if its a good one

7. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse. The mouse is infrared and the keyboard has all the fancy buttons across the top and the wrist pad at the bottom. $20
    (is this the black keyboard witht he transparents keys and leather wrist pad, silver mouse? pics?)

Antec power supply. In original box. $10
    (what size power supply?)