Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Computer problems

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Nov 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

No, nobody ran me off. I’m sure the weak minded must have been bragging too each other that they did. The truth is my computer is a complete POS. Couldn’t get on the internet for nothing. Doubt it’ll work for long, so I’m posting this while I can. Probley won’t be able too respond to any replies, so don’t think I’m scared, just suffering from major computer problems. Now, with that out of the way, just wanted too ask you too think about something for a moment. Yes, I know it’ll be hard for some of you, but please try anyways. Some of you call me a hate monger and a racist. I do not. I call myself a realist, and racially aware. I do not HATE ever person of every race other then my own. Yes, I post on a site that is considered racist, but I have respected everybody here on CK5 regardless of race, religion, and political views. That’s more then I can say about quite a few of you !!!!! Go ahead and call me a hate monger, but who is it that is doing all the hating ?? You didn’t see me searching the internet for anyone’s screen name too try too find any possible thing too use against them. You didn’t see me posting crap about other members trying too belittle them (Unless they done so to me first). You didn’t see me talking mad sh_t on other members here for the sole purposes of jumping on a band wagon. I try too be tactful with what I say here. It’s so easy for a lot of you too point a finger and tell me I’m a ……….. because of what I may say on another website that has no connection to CK5. And in all honesty, I do not see how that is of any of your concern. But it sure seams too have given a few here all kinds of reasons too hoop and holler. Reason too get on their high horse thinking they are better then I. What I’ve said on other sites is no different then a lot of YOU feel. Well, the difference is I said it where most of y’all are afraid too say it out of fear of being labeled a racist and a hate monger. I don’t blame most of you for being afraid too speak up. But I do not respect those of you who condemn me for saying the same damn things publicly that you say privately. Yeah, I know all about it even though you won’t admit it. Just too let everybody know, it’s some of those who shouted racist loudest at me. I still have enough respect not too post your names even after the way y’all treated me. You can run your virtual mouths about me, but take a good look at yourselves in the mirror as you’re doing so. Ask yourself if you like what you see. I don’t try too hide anything. I use the same screen name on each site. If I had the fear so many seam too think, then why wouldn’t I have used some other screen name ??? Think about that one. In closing, I really do not care what y’all think about me. I have no problems sleeping at night. If you hate me for my personal views, that’s your problem, not mine. It doesn’t matter one iota to me. :deal:

2. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

Group Hug?

3. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

4. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

Dude your typing hurts my eyes, and that sure is alot of word for someone to be claiming that something dosent bother him.

5. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I think:

You're a lying piece of hypocritical ****, who needs to do some serious self-loathing, until you manage to get yourself hit by a truck.

Great timing CBBR, as I scrolled down, I was thinking about posting how I had hoped he drowned in a vat of chocolate milk.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Clown...........

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So I thought this thread was about computers and not laundry heads running around burning crosses on lawns and throwing up some gayass salutes to an outdated and no class having thought process?????????????????

:confused: :confused: :confused:

So with that being said and this thread having no direction, there should be a soul who steps into the fire and leads this thread from the immorality of stupidity that it is sure to find at this point.

8. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

9. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

this thread should have stayed a dead end.

don't feed the brownshirt troll.

10. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

:haha: honestly z3pr, threads like this do nothing but stir up more crap. i think if you forgot about it and stopped reacting to other people taking their shots at you everyone would eventually get bored of harassing you.

not that i support any of your views in the slightest, but i think if you let it go, a lot of people would follow.

11. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Enough of the hate, haters. We just all need to look deep inside ourselves and say "Z3rdreich is full of ****, and that's OK", then sing kumbaya.

John

12. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

OMG:haha: :haha: :haha:

13. cbbr

14. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

15. ryoken

ryoken Puppy Fabricator Premium Member GMOTM Winner

My apologies for this Can..... before it gets locked...

Some Z3pr quotes for perspective....

There's dozens more, but I can't be bothered...

Kinda funny how you talk about it's not hate, we just want seperation... It's all about hate, your all just trying to somehow justify it in your pea-brains...

This stuff is not debatable. Your WRONG and you'll LOSE.

16. cbbr

Amen brother.

17. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

****in classic.:D

18. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Did I ever deny saying stuff on other site ??? No, but I have enough respect too leave it over there. I see some of you don't. My point being, and this is what some of you just don’t get, is that much of what I’ve said publicly there is no different that what some here say privately. There is reason behind what I said, but I do not believe it would be appropriate too discuss those topics here. If you want too discuss them, those forums on that site are open to anybody. Feel free too speak your mind over there. My point on who is the real haters is those who searched the internet for another member’s (mine) screen names looking for anything too use against. I see that point is beyond some of your comprehension as well. Say whatever you want, it doesn’t hurt me in any way. I’m not alone in my views, although my views are no where as extreme as many on that site. Most of my statements are in general, not about individuals. I don’t know why I’m trying too explain to the lot of y’all. Most here have already condemned without asking any questions. Not surprising one bit considering who, what, and the mob mentality. But anyways, I’d be happy too drop the topic, but I know damn well many here will never let it go. I guess I have a problem dropping stuff when I can’t get my point accost regardless of topics. F it, this is moot.

19. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Yea right you couldnt drop a grenade if the pin was out of it

20. cbbr

You do that victim thing well.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.