Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Concealing a camera

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Oct 11, 2003.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Anyone have any good ideas on how to conceal a survellience camera?

The camera I want to conceal is about 2"x3"x2"x2". I want it to sit on the front porch, but I don't want it to be right in your face... I was thinking of putting 6 recessed lights in the porch with bulbs in the front three, and the camera in one of the rear three, but I'd like to hear better ideas...

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Well its about holloween time right? Hide it in a mask hanging on the porch for "decoration" then you got thanksgiving and x-mas, then in flower arrangements or something.

3. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

What is it you want to do with the camera? There are color cameras out there for $100 that are very very small. 1" by 1" by half inch thick. I have used them and they work very well.. Here's one that I still have in use. They plug right into your VCR and play on normal TVs. This one is $79.00 and what you see is actuall size...

[​IMG]

Go to: www.palmvid.com I have done lots of business with them. Good people...