Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

CONGRADULATIONS TO BOBBY!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by hi pinion, May 8, 2004.

1. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

FOR BECOMING GREEN!!!!!Right on,your freind ....Jacob /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

whats his username?

4. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

you will see /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif......na just kidding /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifrjfguitar

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Ooooh. interesting... congrats /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

he was supposed to help me with my avitar a year ago,but now its his job lol /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifbooby??U there??How did you manage that?? /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif He's coming I can hear him now...

8. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

sqweek sqweek sqweek /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

ill be damn it worked!!!Finally!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

10. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice plumbing snake Jake. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I see you were able to figure out my confusing directions. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Yep, I'm green now and mod along with 75-K5 for "the Body Shop" It's the new forum all about restoring your rig back to original shape, repairing rust damage, ANYTHING you could possibly need to know about paint and body, post questions about "prettying" up your Chevy, Feel free to show off your bling also why you are there. Come check it out! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

11. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Nice plumbing snake Jake. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I see you were able to figure out my confusing directions. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Yep, I'm green now and mod along with 75-K5 for "the Body Shop" It's the new forum all about restoring your rig back to original shape, repairing rust damage, ANYTHING you could possibly need to know about paint and body, post questions about "prettying" up your Chevy, Feel free to show off your bling also why you are there. Come check it out! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

12. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

consider yourself hired mother buddy!!!! too mant coronas and lots of black label soceity will just .......yeah!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.giflets pimp it dog.cali style i will be building a custom hp for the reear(might as well do it right!!!!!!!GLad to see you back home /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gifYOU DONT NEED NO FULLSIZE CHEVY CRAP SITE....JUST STAY HERE WE LIKE YOU.I miss you bro.i am over 150 g strong...........as the marines say.GO GO GO,NOW!!!!I am proud of you my boy.no need to jump around when u got us,i got your back at least,no matter what!!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifWho wants to get punched in the face??????Dont mess with bobby.hes a good man!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gifRESTORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GIVE LIFE!!!!!!!IM DRUNK LOLOLOL /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

Please ignore that last post!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifim down,you know.I dont have a spec of rust...................just gittin custom [darn],waiting,waiting,waiting and now.......i will unleash the dogs.....pits too /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifwoof woof /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifi dont care.....im not a politition /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifbut i do like custom stuff.CK% KICKS ASS!!!!!!!!!!ITS GOOD FOR MORE THAN TRUCKS.I got help here with serious issues /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifpart 1 and 2 /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gifi know you will do fine,we miss yall!!!!!!!!im right here!!!!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

O'dualls is your friend Jake, drink more O'dualls instead. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif