Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Congrats to Orange Crush!

Discussion in 'Southeast Region' started by trollporter, May 3, 2004.

1. trollporter

trollporter 1/2 ton status

Congrats to fellow Carolina K5er Orange Crush on GM of the month!

Your /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif!!!

2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

A really cool pic wouldve been the wheel stand on Kodiak rock last year, to bad someone missed the picture.. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

DANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Eric, have you got the steering finished?

3. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    A really cool pic wouldve been the wheel stand on Kodiak rock last year

[/ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, that would have been one awesome picture. Didnt Danny snap one right before or was it right after that happened? I dont remember, but I do remember thinking orangecrush was going to run over me on that rock. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Congrats orangecrush.
    -Harrison

4. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

congrat to Eric.

No it was my wife that missed that pic not me. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. bam bam k5

bam bam k5 1/2 ton status

Congrats Eric. nice /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

6. Orange Crush

Orange Crush 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Thank you ,thank you all very much.Elvis has left the building. I feel honored and ashamed at the same time. That picture was from the 2003 Tellico K5 crawl. I hadn't even made it to the trail yet when that pic was taken.I was playing in the rock garden at Tellico cabin rentals and had busted the front P.S. u-joint while enjoying a little too much skinny pedal. I broke B4 I even got to the trail. Not a good way to start out the weekend. Any how DepDog and
    Chris were bouncing up and down on the back of the Orange Crush trying to provide some traction. I was high centered on a rock and the front end was busted. I had to drive all the way to Oakridge TN. to get parts. I didnt get back to my truck until about 10 pm that night to fix it for Sat. morning. Moral of the story is if your gonna break at least wait til you get on the trail. I know that doesnt sound right but I drove like 380 miles one way to go on that ride and almost missed it because I was being a throttle jockey. Sorry for the rant and Napa u-joints suck. Maybe it had something to do with the BBC and the 44 boggers , Nah /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

7. Orange Crush

Orange Crush 1/2 ton status Premium Member

No I havnt got it fixed yet but Im feeling inspired /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

8. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

i hear ya, i just got my t case acting right after ripping the mount in half out there, hopefully we will be able to make at least two trips this summer and have as much fun /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif