Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Congratulations to Esteban86K5 OFN ROTM!!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Kyle89K5, Oct 14, 2004.

1. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I decided to pick one of our K5 Brethren as the October ROTM on the Offroad Fabrication Network.

OFN Rig Of The Month!

Esteban has done some AWESOME home brew stuff on his rig. Look through his gallery for ALL the cool stuff.

KP OFN Rig Of The Month!

2. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

Congrats Esteban /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That POS is rig of the month? Now I know why he stuck the sticker on the hood before everyone started taking pictures /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Congrats man /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That POS is rig of the month? Now I know why he stuck the sticker on the hood before everyone started taking pictures /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't see no pics of your jungle gym in my inbox...

Hell Jason, if you WOULD send in pics, you would get a month too, no sense being jealous /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Then again, you haven't graced us with your pressence over there it quite some time... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I had to rush mail those stickers out to make sure he got them before the run. A little bribery goes a long ways /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

KP

6. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Thanks to everyone.

EXCEPT JASON!!!(Jerk) /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I need to promote a good site when I can. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

I still need to get another CK5 sticker. Now that i don't run a top I have no CK5 on my rig. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

7. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell Jason, if you WOULD send in pics, you would get a month too, no sense being jealous /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Then again, you haven't graced us with your pressence over there it quite some time... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

I had to rush mail those stickers out to make sure he got them before the run. A little bribery goes a long ways /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

KP

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh theres enough pics of my jungle gym land yacht floating around... I visit your site fairly often, just don't post... Well, haven't had anything worth posting in a while anyway.

I have one request though, on his truck's parts summery, those rear disc brakes should say IOR Rear Discs /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Hell, I think 1/2 the parts on that truck are off my truck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    EXCEPT JASON!!!(Jerk)

[/ QUOTE ]

It's alright, I still luv ya /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

8. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

KP

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh theres enough pics of my jungle gym land yacht floating around... I visit your site fairly often, just don't post... Well, haven't had anything worth posting in a while anyway.

I have one request though, on his truck's parts summery, those rear disc brakes should say IOR Rear Discs /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Hell, I think 1/2 the parts on that truck are off my truck /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    EXCEPT JASON!!!(Jerk)

[/ QUOTE ]

It's alright, I still luv ya /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You're gonna make ME work so you can be ROTM. Damn that's harsh. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Pics I can get, specs I can't...

I won't get into the manlove you and Esteban got going on, I just posted the specs he gave me, can't help it if he's assamed of the parts he's running /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. smokkey1

smokkey1 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I won't get into the manlove you and Esteban got going on

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

I couldn't believe that poser was putting those stickers on his rig when we were out there. He started cleaning it and putting stickers. Hell, I thought he was going to put some more Armoral on his tires. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

He's just lucky he rig did so well out there.

11. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Hell, I thought he was going to put some more Armoral on his tires. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

thats for the next photo shoot and after he powder coats his leaf springs. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

cool pics Esteban /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. Esteban86K5

Esteban86K5 1/2 ton status

Damn you guys are killing me!! /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Jason, I know you luv me!! /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Richard, Let me see here what is a bigger poser pic? Me ON THE CON? Or you in your driveway? HMMMM Let me think about it!!!!! Even if I did put Armor all on the tires when I was there. You didn't have a truck there at all. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

Devin, Get it straight...it's not powder coating, it's CHROME!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

Kyle, /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

13. PROFESSORSK5

PROFESSORSK5 Registered Member

Congratulations Esteban. Well I finally am doing it, 14BFF,3/4 ton 10bolt 4.56's and one more inch of lift. Some DPI rock sliders. Can't wait to get it back. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif