Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Congratulations!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by TSGB, Mar 10, 2005.

1. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I have been bombarded with more troubleshooting regarding my car than the auto class at my school has ever imagined. All they could tell me was my fuel pump is ok (that's good to know), I need new spark plugs, motor mounts (they said that's what causes the shaking, but that doesn't seem like it would be all of it), and guessed that my camshaft is worn- since my #6 cylinder isn't doing much.

I'll do plugs, and maybe motor mounts. I talked to some of my mechanically inclined friends, and they said they've never had a fuel mileage problem after removing their cats. I'll probably take a hole saw to it, pull out the insides, and patch it back up.

I would most of all like to thank everyone who had a thought to throw my direction; especially considering none of you have ever seen my car!

If I were to ever win the lotto, I'd buy every current member another years subscription!

2. Fierospeeder

Fierospeeder Banned

you can pay for my ultimate four wheeling dvd subscription

3. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I'll make sure to put that on my list for when I win mega millions.