Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Contentment is...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by newyorkin, Sep 22, 2004.

1. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

...sleeping on top of your masters foot, and passing gas freely...Then getting up and licking his arm when he starts laughing...

[​IMG]

I was too slow with the camera, she got up before I could get the funny dopey shot. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ...sleeping on top of your masters foot, and passing gas freely...Then getting up and licking his arm when he starts laughing...

[​IMG]

I was too slow with the camera, she got up before I could get the funny dopey shot. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    DOG FARTS RULE!!!!!! NOT!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Yah, normally they're not very amusing, but tonight, it was somehow humorous that she was just happy to be crushing one of my feet and polluting my air... She's a good beast, though; big, stinky and full of love.

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Awwwwwwww I thought this was going to be deep, I didn't even wet my pants cuff.....

Cool dog regardless