Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Converting over

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by rickman, Jul 29, 2001.

1. rickman

rickman Registered Member

Between this site and a particular member [​IMG], I have put my "heep" up for sale and am gonna buy a blazer. I love my Jeep, but I really like all everything a blazer can be used for. I'm going to miss my Jeep, but I think a blazer is the way to go. I found one that's an '84 and the guy wants 3500.
    Muddin: it's the one on southloop next to DJ's.
    It's stock, blue, and the paint looks good. Later this pm, I'm going to meet the guy and look at it an maybe test drive it. If it's in decent shape, is it worth 3500? I don't know what motor or kind of tranny is in it. The interior looked okay and so does the paint.

2. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Oh no, no!!! That thing is a POS!! I wouldn't pay 500 for it! He's been having problems with the motor, tranny, 4 wheel drive on it doesn't work. If you want a project, then go for it and talk him down to 500, but if you need something to drive daily, look somewhere else. He's been coming in Napa and having hell with that thing. The guy bought it in Abilene and it's a lemon. It looks nice, but it has a lot of ugly skeletons hiding!

I've got a mind like a . . . a . . . what's that thing called?

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/muddin4fun79blazer/>http://www.geocities.com/muddin4fun79blazer/</a>

3. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Hey man welcome to texas. I'm from Chicago too but I've been living here off and on for 6 years. Where in Texas are you from????

4. rickman

rickman Registered Member

Oh man, really? That figures. I'm good at finding lemons. Thanks for letting me know.

I live in Stephenville. It's south of Fort Worth.
    What part of Chicago?