Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cookin’ With The Fatman Aug.19th 2003.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Aug 19, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Cookin’ With The Fatman Aug.19th 2003. Today we’re doing a mostly garden fresh meal. I live in Rapid City, SD. and usually hit the farmers market at least twice a week for the fresh veggies, and some meats. Anywho, lets get cookin’ . Start with (5) spicy breakfast link sausages, cook those up , then chop them into about fingernail size chunks. Melt (1) stick of real butter in a frying pan. Chop up (1) Zukenie (1) Red Pepper, and (1) Egg Plant, (half) of a onion. Add (1) can of mushrooms . Cook on med. heat for about 1 hour. Stir every now and again. I like to serve this with garlic toast. Grated Parmesan cheese go’s good over this dish.

2. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

is the fat man cook that cook thet make the most unhealthy things you can think of and i love to eat he rides in on a HD bike and needs a hair net OR sorry are you the fat man ( don't sweet it i am 300lb to) /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yes, I am the Fatman. I write the "Cookin' with the Fatman" for a biker website's news letter. I like to post copy's here on CK5 just becouse I like too share with everybody here. I really do cook the things I write about. Todays was pretty good. It's something I might make once or twice a year. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Humm... That sounds not too shabby... But why canned mushrooms? no 'shroom dealers in South Dakotey?

S'alright... I'm not a big fan of fresh mushrooms myself... like em from the can though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

got any thing for pasta ? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif red or white suase /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

I can feel my heart pumping slower already...

7. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

oh quit being such a wimp, eating healthy is for weenies... I plan to have at least 20 heart attacks under my belt by the time I'm 37 /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

You could use veg. oil instead of the stick of real butter if you're worried. I cook like this once or twice a month, but most of the time I eat healthy.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Humm... That sounds not too shabby... But why canned mushrooms? no 'shroom dealers in South Dakotey?

S'alright... I'm not a big fan of fresh mushrooms myself... like em from the can though /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]It was a spir of the momment add in item. Canned was quick and easy. Everything else came from the farmers market including the sausage. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    got any thing for pasta ? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif red or white suase /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]Not at the momment, but give me awhile and I'm sure I'll be able too come up with something.

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Outside of the egg plant and being a recipe for porcelin destruction, that sounds kind of tasty /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

12. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

Re: Cookin’ With The Fatman Aug.19th 2003.

paul how much money do you want to come live in my kitchen lol..im hungry 24/7 no matter how much food i eat..(and yea im stil a skinny sumbitch) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    paul how much money do you want to come live in my kitchen lol..im hungry 24/7 no matter how much food i eat..(and yea im stil a skinny sumbitch) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Quit hitting the bong dude /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

14. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

15. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You could use veg. oil instead of the stick of real butter if you're worried. I cook like this once or twice a month, but most of the time I eat healthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

The stick of butter is death to me. I have some as-yet-unknown allergy to certain food greases, that much butter would wreck me for a month... Otherwise, true, it doesn't sound that rough.

16. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

Hey ratch, you're back! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

The stick of butter is death to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

You could always use olive oil too. It's a healthy type fat. I have about a tablespoon of it with every meal...that's 6 times a day or about 90 grams of fat /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

18. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I'd like to put in a request for a recipe that includes shrimp in it. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

19. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Okay, I'll think up some shrimp pasta in white sause dish. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

20. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Quit hitting the bong dude

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif bubba how dare you say such a thing. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif