Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cookin' with the Fatman. (Rubiens)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Cookin\' with the Fatman. (Rubiens)

This week we're going to find a use for that leftover cornbeef. I've always liked Rubiens, so lets make some. First off pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees. Take the bread of your choice, I like to use a RYE bread myself. Anyways, butter one side of each piece of bread lightly, use alittle garlic salt. Slice the cornbeef sanwich size. Boil some sour crout. Spread the sour crout over the cornbeef. Next you'll squirt a glob of "Thousand Iland dressing on the sour crout, spread it in good. Finally you'll place a thick slice of swiss cheeze on it. Bake for 10 mins on one side, the flip the sanwich and bake for another 10 mins. Let cool for 5 mins or so and enjoy.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Re: Cookin\' with the Fatman. (Rubiens)

For the love of all things human, sour kraut and cornbeef. That's plain nasty!!!! I wouldn't feed that to my dawgs.......Heck, that may just peel the pretty shiny finish off the porcelin after it comes out.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    For the love of all things human, sour kraut and cornbeef. That's plain nasty!!!! I wouldn't feed that to my dawgs.......Heck, that may just peel the pretty shiny finish off the porcelin after it comes out.

[/ QUOTE ] LOL, loved your reply. But try it sometime. Good sanwich /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I've had the dishonor of tasting both by themselves, I sure as heck ain't gonna mix them together. That'll rot my intenstines in nothing flat.

5. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

This just in from the United Nations Security Council Z3PR. Your concoction has been deemed a weapon of mass destruction and you must submit to inspections. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

The Reuben happens to be my favorite sandwich, and I've had it many different ways at many different restaurants... never tried making it myself though, I oughta do that some day or something... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Next you'll squirt a glob of "Thousand Iland dressing on the sour crout, spread it in good.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF???..........THAT's nasty.......use a Hearty Brown Mustard, my man.....

Corned Beef and Kraut w/ Swiss and Mustard on Rye....and don't forget yer Icy Cold Beer (German Import for a true Gourmand experience)....

PLUS.......that combo makes fer some of the DANGdest Farts you can imagine!!!!........be sure to have a lighter handy for after dinner entertainment for Mom and yer various invited guests...
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    This just in from the United Nations Security Council Z3PR. Your concoction has been deemed a weapon of mass destruction and you must submit to inspections. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif