Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cookin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by darkshadow, Sep 2, 2005.

1. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

got me some side ribs in my ronco as seen on tv rotiserie
    i tell you i works great!

[​IMG][​IMG]

now were talkin~~!

[​IMG]

oh i am also "cooking" up this!!!

[​IMG]

i am out of vodka, si ill try rum tonight.

gunna take it to my brothers for dinner, he doesent drink so we'll see if he likes it:D

2. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

I always liked his stuff!

"Ronco sold for $55 million. Five decades after slicing and dicing his way into television history, the pitchman who gave America the Chop-O-Matic, the Veg-O-Matic, Mr. Microphone and the Pocket Fisherman, has sold something else: his company. "But wait, there's more!" Ronco Corp. founder Ron Popeil said. "This means I have the time to invent more products!" Popeil, who made his first television commercial in the mid-1950s to sell a garden hose-powered spray gun, has sold the business that made him a multimillionaire to a holding company, Fi-Tek VII Inc., for $55 million. As part of the deal, first reported Monday in the Los Angeles Business Journal, the new company will retain the Ronco name and has the right of first refusal over any products Popeil invents. Popeil also will continue to promote his inventions on TV. "

3. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

bring some ribs and drinkypoo with you tommorow. when you come to my dads house. :D we are turning the back acres into a play ground for trucks. :bow: