Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cooking with the fat man

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Oct 27, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well my cooking lesson for today is pretty easy. Brown 1 and a half pound of hamburger, chop up 4 patatos, chop up 1 onion, trow it in with the hamburger. Use garlic salt. Boil patatos for 20 mins, add hamburger (Do not strain, the grease adds flovor). Add 1 can corn, 1 can peas, and 1 can of green beans. Easy to make hamburger veggie soup. Enjoy.

2. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

Whoa I guess i missed this one...is this a weekly or daily thing? And if I dont have any patatos, can I use potatoes instead?

Yeah i'm a jackass. [​IMG]

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

It's an whenever thing, and my spelling suck, but hope ya know what I'm trying to say.

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I'm just givin you crap cause you've been here about 3 weeks and you're already gonna overtake me in posts this week more than likely. I'm jealous and offended. LOL haha

5. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Don't feel bad Bryan...Westy recently passed me in post count./forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Rene

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Just made my soup again. 2 pounds of hamburger, 4 patatos choped up, all kinds of veggies including corn, peas, green beans, brokaly, colliflower, carrots, cellery, onion, green pepper, ...ect And mushrooms !!!!!! MMMMmmmmmmmmmm

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Hello everybody, today we'll be making my hamburger/veggie soup. Okay, first ting is too make
    sure you have a really large pot, couse this makes alot. Start off by cubeing 5 patotos into
    about 1" squares, and boil till soft. I like to leave the skins on. I usely add a shitload od
    garlic salt to the water while boiling. Chop up a head of cabbage, and boil it also. Brown 1
    and a half lbs of hamburger with 1 chopped up onion. Chop up a red pepper, and throw in with
    the patotos. Drain and rinse cabbage, add to patatos. It's optional to rinse the hamburger, I
    don't, the little bit of grease adds flavor to the soup. Once you've got everything in the big
    ass pot, start adding 1 small can of mushrooms (drain all cans befor adding to mix) 1 can
    corn, 1 can peas, 1 can green beans, now this next part is optional, but I like to add 2 cans
    tamato soup and 1 can cream of mushroom. Make sure you have pleanty of water in there so it
    doesn't get to thick. (When browning the hamburger, use more garlic salt and all meat
    seasoning) with everything at a low boil, add alittle cheese, and more garlic salt, and salt
    and pepper. Keep stiring so everything mixs good. Whis should be watery with all the goodies
    floating. I tend to make this if I have alot of hamburger that will spoil if it doesn't get
    used up. This is easy, and tastes good. Will make enough to eat on for days !!!!!!!!!! (Please excuse the tipos and fawked up spelling)