Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cooking

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

that's it, I give up... no more cooking for me...

I was an acceptable cook until last week sometime, could make anything with a recipie, and this week I can't even make freaking macaroni and cheese without butchering it... I'm suprised I didn't burn the house down making this toast I'm being forced to eat because the oatmeal boiled out of the pot and is now all over the kitchen /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif and yeah, I screwed up those pre-made cookies last night... the kind you scoop out of a tub and stick in the oven.... so someone hook me up with their daughter or something who is a good cook /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Macaroni and cheese, ramen, eggs, bacon, oatmeal, grilled cheese... I was never able to screw those up before /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

Normal routine for me....

Did you know that if you boil all the water out of a pot full of eggs (in the shell) that they explode and can travel 25 feet? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

On the good news side of cooking, if you chuck down a whisk into a variable speed drill, you can make a cake without a mixer. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif