Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cool 4x4 Game For Pc

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by RockaFella, Oct 24, 2002.

1. RockaFella

RockaFella Registered Member

I have some 4x4 Games for Pc Its Pretty Cool I am sure you Guys would like it if you had time to Play it Ya might wont To Check it out its 4x4 Evolution and 4x4 Evolution 2
    Evo 1 Has more Choices But Evo 2 Dont Have FORDS! It Gave us some jeeps instead ANd also Evo 2 Has a 1972 Blazer In there you can buy And its Realistic When i get home i will post some pics that i took while playing the game /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I didnt know they made EVO 2 for PC. I have it for X-box and it is easily my favorite game...go figure. I just wish everything was a little more realistic like prices and I wish you could get differentolder vehicles, but o well its still really fun... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

3. MNorby

MNorby 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Cabellas 4x4 is cool cause it is more like the challange of getting form A-B instead of see who can go the fastest. Right now I am playing Snap-On Gearhead Garage.

4. RockaFella

gearhead garage is it a 4x4 game? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5. walt88

walt88 1/2 ton status

They make thousands of addon vehicles for evo and evo 2. Camaros to cherokees.

6. MNorby

not a 4x4 game but you can build some sweet trucks, even though they are fords
    [​IMG]

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

What is program?

8. bryguy00b

bryguy00b 3/4 ton status

sweet i didnt know it had a blazer..i gatta get it now!!

9. MNorby

Snap-On Gearhead garage. I downloaded it off trillion. It is actually a bronco and ford products, it doesn't really say ford anywhere but you can tell by the grill styles but still very cool game. You get to tear motors apart and rebuilt them and run impact wrenchs and all kinds of fun stuff and modify stuff and yadda yadda

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

cabellas is a really cool game. i like it alot. lol. its hard after you bust up all yer vehicles. it sux when that happens. lol. roll em a couple of times and their gone. later.

jacob

11. NE79

NE79 1/2 ton status

cabela's is cool, and part 2 has more damage/body damage, but isn't quite as fun as the first. 4x4 evo is cool to just go off the tracks with a built vehicle. Found a '79 blazer on some web site that could climb near 90 degrees but would roll real bad while turning at speed. Haven't tried evo 2 yet, looks pretty fun.

12. RockaFella

Can anyone post a D/L place were i can D/l the demos of the snap on gearhead garage? I been playing evo 1 i have evo 2 But Evo 1 is were i do all of my offroading but i would like to get that cabelas and Snap-on /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

13. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

Insane offroading is pretty cool. It has a Blazer, and all trucks have lockers. It's pretty neat.

14. RockaFella

ya that game is cool you can actually knock yuour lights off and Lose Wheels

15. RockaFella

[​IMG]
    I took this in the game /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

16. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

i downloaded the snap-on one from kazaa....couldn't find the cabelas one

17. MNorby

you can get a demo at www.gearheadgarage.com or download the whole thing on kazaa /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

18. Chevy409

Chevy409 Registered Member

All right, I need help guys. I've tried for the past two days to download any of the games listed and can't do it... the gearhead garage link didn't work and I can't find anything on Cabela's. I don't want to join any site like fileplanet.com or anything like that but just want a place to download a demo at least... any help? Thanks.

19. RockaFella

I got the game over kazza and its the Shibby!! (GHG) Iv had it 2 days and im like a couple thousands from Mekada! I have 2 Monster Trucks and All I sold The tho /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif I auctioned Them off But i Cant seem to Be able to add addon Cars I found some cool sights i tried to add a Firebird But i didnt know how /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif Also They need to let us drive the cars to the parking lot But then again...We would keep going /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif