Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cool b day present

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jimmyjack, Jun 2, 2002.

1. jimmyjack

jimmyjack 1/2 ton status

It was my 36th b day today...... the other day a Talking Heads song was on the radio and I guess I was really into it, so my wife got the idea to buy a boatlaod of T Heads cd's for me. I've been sitting in my room with the headphones on all day! Just like the ol' high skool daze.

2. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

Right on!!! A little TH never hurt anyone!! I haven't been really sure what to request for mine - I made mention of the <a target="_blank" href=http://www.autofab.com/naked.htm>Autofab prerunner</a> as a gift possibility - or atleast a good offroad racing game for the N64, I think I know which one I'm more likely to see/forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

happy birthday /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

there are offroad racing games for N64?!?! Title please! My N64 is collecting dust and I don't play enough to make buying a PS2, XBox, or Game Cube worth the money.....

5. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

There's one that I know of - Offroad Challenge 64, it's the standard Ivan Stewart/Midway game - It's fun as hell - got it for the NES and Super NES, may as well add the 64 too/forums/images/icons/smile.gif