Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cool Center Consol

Discussion in 'Audio' started by Zack, Mar 23, 2000.

1. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

Okay guys here its time to show off something that I made. In Woods Class we get to do our own projects and here is what I made. It is made outta red oak. The rear flips up, soon I am gonna install some brass chains to limit the travel of the lid so it doesn't break itself. The hole where the stereo was originally made for my cb and I was gonna install my stereo in a L shape by the cb but the stereo fit PERFECTLY in that cb slot so I went with the stereo instead. I am also gonna put cupholders on teh front and the rear of the consol. Too busy right now though. Also the stereo is a Jensen (I know they suck but hold on) the reason I am using that CD player right now is becuase I got the cd player, two 6x9 speakes and everything for only $27!!! I work at walmart and I came across it and I looked it up in our computer and it had a -277% markdown!! I snatched that baby rigth up. Well I am rambling now so let me know what you think of my consol.

Zack Carlson

No I am still not done with my frame up resto!! Soon i swear! GOT HER STARTED MARCH 20TH!!!!

2. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

and another pic...

No I am still not done with my frame up resto!! Soon i swear! GOT HER STARTED MARCH 20TH!!!!

3. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

another

4. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

last one

5. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

6. **b**

**b** 1/2 ton status

if you like that radio
    i would get an alarm
    for your rig... looks like easy pickins

you should post a pic when you have it installed..

7. Zack

Zack 1/2 ton status

I should have it installed sometime next week cause i have spring break.. hopefully the truck will be so high they won't be able to see in the doors without climbing a ladder.. LOL well we dont' have harldy any crime around here and if we do someone rats them out so they will get a ass beating from me if they steal from me!!

<font color=red>Zack Carlson</font color=red>
    <font color=yellow>Carlson@thestix.net</font color=yellow>