Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cool sight

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by WakeBoard&4X4er, Apr 12, 2002.

1. WakeBoard&4X4er

WakeBoard&4X4er 1/2 ton status

2. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Yeah Chuck is a good man. I believe he lurks around these boards at times. He is actually the one that refered me to this site when I got my blazer. Some others might check out his chevy truck forums at times. Although they are lawn care and snow plow based, there is still some really great info and people over there (Maybe even some close to you). Also he has a sweet fabricating forums. Not nearly as many people as CK5 but still well worth a look. Check out his forums at http://www.plowsite.com

3. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

That is a pretty cool site, but how did you find it while you are working so hard?!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

John

4. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

In my case I am paid to do web design. I am learning alot of PHP4.0 which happens to be what alot of this site is coded in...so I am studying the asthetic aspects of php coding /forums/images/icons/smile.gif