Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

cool site

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by boggerless, Jun 12, 2003.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

this is the coolest site. you can go from tech support to people fighting over beliefs.steve you know this is more tnan you thought it would be.but it is cool that people can have a common interest and still be idividuals. the american way /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

All I can do is agree This IS the BEST 4x4 web site! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

You won't find a better site! This one is the best of the best!

Kris

5. doctor4x4

doctor4x4 1/2 ton status

all i can say is AMEN

and Steve dont get 2 crazy ya Know the guy is just trying to Kiss up for a Free member ship /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. Paxx

Paxx 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    (since I only have two thumbs, those last two are my big toes /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

ck5 is the best www site ever. I mean, like any large website we have some members that are yahoos (you know who you are!!) but by and large ck5 people are the coolest peeps you'll ever know. So many guys/girls on here have taken the time to help me out with my rig, and I couldn't have built it up to what it is today without it! As if all that wasnt enough, ck5ers really watch out for each other. Lets face it, there r some cynical mo-fos out there these days, but lots of ck5ers seem to genuinely care. When i have to go in to get kidney surgery (pretty much yearly these days), I always get all kinds of "good luck" messages on the forums and via PM and its really great. I would continue to be a paying ck5 member even if I (gasp) sold my rig at some point. The whole atmosphere is just too cool not to be a part of. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

j

9. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I have to agree that this is the best site on the web. I am on several other sites (pertaining to other GM vehicles I own), but this one makes me wish the others were as well set up as this one. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Great Job, Steve!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that would be a lot of booty kissing,since i have 11 months left on this one. but i'll try HA HA /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

11. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I've been on alot of websites, and can honestly say I've had more fun on this one then any other. I love screwing around in Off Topic, and it's all in fun. I see so much help in the tech forums. This site is incredible !!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I get a sence of family here. Not everybody has liked everything I've posted, and I haven't liked everything everyone else posts, but I can say I've liked over 90%. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Very cool site.