Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cool US History Website

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Aug 10, 2003.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Animated Atlas

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

That is very cool, my kid sat down with me and watched it and thats a hard thing for him to do....Thanks Bubba... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Got that in an e-mail from Ma Boudreaux. It's nice someone took the time to do something like that. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    Got that in an e-mail from Ma Boudreaux. It's nice someone took the time to do something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]The future of learning.... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gifI am afraid teachers are scruuwed%%% /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. Twiz

Twiz 1/2 ton status

That is very cool. Thanks.

I wonder if there is anything like that, for WWII? They have a preview for WWI, but it's just a preview. Nothing on WWII.

I personaly, find WWII very interesting.
    Stories from my Grandpa. Then learning about the advances made to the Internal Combustion Engine.
    - First extensive use of Nitrous-Oxide to enhance engine preformance and to reach higher altitudes.
    - Super chargers were used extensivly, for the same purpose, as N2O. I assume Turbo-chargers fallowed aswell.
    - Intake and Exhaust tuneing became another tool to gain performance.
    - I'm sure, other advances were made to the basic engine. Such as cyl head design, valve timeing events, and so on.
    - The basic, core group, of current automotive manufactures - pretty much set their "flags" in stone during the war years, as-well.

Much of what we do today, as nuckle dragin' greaR heads, is simply applieing theories, that started life during the 1940s. Intersting - yes ?

The subject heading is, after all "Cool US History "