Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Coolest Suburban movie ever!

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by txtough, Oct 27, 2003.

1. txtough

txtough Registered Member

I know you all daydream about your burbs as much as I do. I read a post lately that talked about the Suburban in the movie DANTES PEAK and I started thinking about all the good movies starring burbs.

DANTES PEAK- Awsome all purpose rig

CLEAR AND PRESENT DANGER - Shootout scene in Cuba in new body burbs

TWISTER - Clean black dually burb sucked up by tornado.

Any others?

2. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

in `The One' starring Jet Li, they used suburbans in several scenes. the coolest ones they had, would deffinately have to be in one of the opening scenes of the movie, where evil jet li is trying to kill the other Jet Li, who's being transfered from a jail to a prison... when they're loading up into those super futuristic vehicles, that kinda look like fat 92-97 suburbans, they're actually 89-91 suburbans with some really cool body work on them. ( you can see the tail lights, and read tailgate window's match up with the 73-91 rounded line suburbans)

3. Highjaxx

Highjaxx 1/2 ton status

Tango & Cash use a newer body style Sub with a crazy body kit, looked space age at the time! I always though it was a blazer until I saw it recently. They covered the back doors. AND ADDED A CHAIN GUN!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

The Art of War jump one right before they TOTAL it. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif