Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Coonies Racing Engines

Discussion in 'Vendor Forum' started by superwrench, Feb 3, 2007.

1. superwrench

superwrench Registered Member

Hi guys, my name is Terry Cohoon--- Coonie's Racing Engines is the biz, Of course Engines are the game! I've been building engines for 33 years. Been involved in about every type of racing you can name in one way or another. I have done my share of driving but most of my success has come with the wrench in hand. Stock Cars (2 National Championships and several Track Championships) , Modifies, Pulling Tractors, Pulling Trucks, Boats, Drag Racing( 4 time qualifier at US Nationals) and of course Off Road Vehicles. Some of you may know me already, I share a shop with DIY4X and answer the phone from time to time when Kert has his head in the welding helmet and can't get to it in time! I also do all of DIY4X's engine work, transmission work and setup all the gears and help with fabrication when I can.

I know there is alot of good engine shops out there, Some of them maybe near you. I am here just to offer my services in case you need them. If you have a question I will try to answer. If you need a complete engine, heads or just parts let me know. So for competetive prices and quailty work give me a call at 712-479-2251 Terry Cohoon

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  2. cybrfire

cybrfire 1 ton status Vendor GMOTM Winner

Well, It's about time! Welcome aboard!

3. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Terry is currently building me a 406 for my K10. Hes a great guy and definatly knows his stuff. Customer service is excellent and prices are great.

4. 81jimmyslt

81jimmyslt 1/2 ton status

Right on welcome aboard, I thought that name sounded familiar!

5. 79k20350

79k20350 3/4 ton status

Welcome aboard, knowing what kind of quality Kert puts im sure we wont be dissapointed:D

6. superwrench

superwrench Registered Member

I definately put quality and customer service first. Everything else just falls into place