Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cooper Discoverer S/T!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by KRAZIE87K5, Dec 28, 2003.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Just had a set of these tires installed on the Burb today. Got them in 245/75/16 load range E. They are a very quiet tire for having such an aggressive tread. Farm and Fleet has these tires on sale right now!

I'll try to update on offroad/snow performance soon... but I just got them on today, and haven't had the chance to get out yet!

These tires did actually IMPROVE the ride on the Burb coming from my old evenly-worn BFG Long Trails.

Just thought I'd share! For the price, I've got the feeling that this tire will become popular very quickly! You can get these in 33" for something like $110/ea on sale right now!

Here's the pic:
    [​IMG]

-Dan

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

I was looking at those for the '90 Sub, but in a 315/75R16. Locally they were around $145 each. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif But they look like they would work pretty well in snow. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

3. ankarback

ankarback 1/2 ton status

In Sweden they´re often used as wintertires with studs. Cooper tires are very popular here and I´ve only heard good things about them.