Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cops = 0 K5er's 1 up on the law

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by _DeeVee8_, Apr 13, 2000.

1. _DeeVee8_

_DeeVee8_ 1/2 ton status

Cops = 0 K5er\'s 1 up on the law

hey-- not to Dis any Police men /women in here but I found this new site that I thought I'd pass along.
    It's called Speedtrap.com

it lists speed traps across the United States right down to the descriptinion of the town and bill board they hide behind to catch you. Not necessarily speeding, but riding across the roads on wheels that may be illegal for the territory!

It gives info right to the Lat and Long in degrees and minutes-- and if you have a location that you are aware of that usually is a hot spot for trigger happy lawmen/women--you can enter in the state, town, county, description of location,,,,yadda yadda yadda--

If you speed, this sight will help you when you travel too! Vacation time after the tax deadline? (although, if you live in New England, you don't have to pass in the Return until the 17th I think-- Patriots Day?!!)

Just thought I'd pass it on.

http://www.speedtrap.com
    Dv8 [​IMG]

"The only gun control this country needs is a steady hand".-- [​IMG]

2. windrider

windrider Registered Member

Re: Cops = 0 K5er\'s 1 up on the law

Looked up Wisconsin, (where I'm from) and got depressed. They are all over! lol

3. Depdog

Depdog 1/2 ton status Author

Re: Cops = 0 K5er\'s 1 up on the law

O.k. Be warned, HENRY COUNTY GEORGIA wants your speeding money, and you illegal Drug money. So if you are a lead foot, better slow down, if you are transporting drugs or money to buy drugs, better take a detour around the County.

We have 6 Exits off of I-75 on the way to Florida. I personally dont give a red rats butt if you speed, you hafta be doing something pretty damn stupid for me to pull you over (like passing me when I am already hauling ass) I speed and am not a hipocrit(damn bet I spelled that wrong). Did have one mental retard pass me, I was doing 90 and he felt 100 was a better speed, when I pulled him over he said "you cant stop me, you are driving a Brown Car" my response was "tell it to the judge, press hard you are making 5 copies"

Depdog

<font color=blue>"Lead, Follow, or BECOME the Trail"</font color=blue>