Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cops bustin ricers out front today ...Buwahahhahhahhahahhaha ( pics )

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by uglychevyZZ4, Feb 5, 2003.

1. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

This was this morning b4 work, i been watching them bust ricers all day long /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    [​IMG]

2. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

what 4? speedin? or just anti-rice.........(we can only hope they are anti-rice)

3. jackedjimmy350

jackedjimmy350 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. uglychevyZZ4

speedin /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah I can just see Rob running out on the front lawn with his D-cam yelling "Bust those fawkers"
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. uglychevyZZ4

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i was standing there giving the thumbs up and doing a jig on my banister /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif thats like REAL entertainment, kinda like a bug zapper in alabama