Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cops keep those radios turned on!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by kyser_soze, Jun 19, 2005.

1. kyser_soze

kyser_soze 1/2 ton status

Finer Points of Laws
    (1) In April, a federal appeals court, following an in-depth hearing, turned down a challenge by the J.M. Smucker Co., which had unsuccessfully tried to patent its frozen Uncrustables sandwiches by claiming they are legally unique because the edges of the bread are pinched together to hold the peanut butter and jelly in. (The U.S. Patent Office had apparently realized that lots of mothers routinely make pb&j sandwiches in a similar manner.) (2) And in April, an arbitrator ruled that Painesville, Ohio, police officer Stuart Underwood could not be fired merely for having sex while on duty because he was on his break at the time and kept his radio on to listen for emergency calls. [Wall Street Journal, 4-7-05] [News-Herald (Willoughby, Ohio), 4-18-05]

2. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

:saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :saweet: :rotfl: :rotfl: :pimp1: ROTFLMAO!!!!

that's great! :D

3. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

I made the mistake of leaving a condom in my shirtpocket notebook... which I further erred by leaing that in the briefing room one night...

the next day my notebook and the condom were superglued to the briefing board with my name in big letters pointing to it....

HEY... they were for keeping my ar15 barrel dry...

yea right