Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cops report "flurry of chubby fists"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Aug 11, 2006.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Five Fat Girls Sought

Cops report "flurry of chubby fists" in Toledo milk heist

[​IMG] AUGUST 9--Robbery is never funny. Except when it's described by Toledo police officers with a peculiar sense of humor. Early this morning, Scott Gibson, 44, was returning from the grocery store with a gallon of milk when, as he told cops, he was surrounded by "5 fat black girls" in the parking lot of a Kentucky Fried Chicken. As described by officers Patrick Sutherland and Kristi Eycke in the below Toledo Police Department incident report, one of the "hefty felons" asked Gibson to surrender his milk. Believing that he was being pranked, Gibson just laughed at the request. But, as cops reported, he realized it was no joke when the "rotund robbers" began "pelting him with a flurry of chubby fists." After the assailants tore the milk from his hands, they relieved Gibson of his Motorola cell phone. He was unable to provide a detailed description of the attackers, except to estimate that the women were in their twenties. Presumably the quintet slinked off into the night looking for some poor soul carrying a box of Devil Dogs.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Loose Nut

Loose Nut Banned

yea i heard about this yesterday, dude was like "5 fat chicks jumped me and took my milk and cell phone"

rofls

3. MattK

MattK 1/2 ton status

stay classy, toledo.

4. K5Greek

K5Greek 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha:
    he shouldve just ran away...they wouldve given up

5. 68MUDSTUD

68MUDSTUD OCD with shiny things

uhhh i agree.:D