Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cops...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Dec 20, 2002.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I was performing my nightly 11 PM truck inspection on a Suburban I've had my eye on for a while when I noticed an officer driving by checking me out and stopped up the road... I figgered okay I guess he wants me to get in my Exploder... So I got in my Exploder and watched him flip around and pull up behind me and shine those frickin bright lights in my mirrors and the cop came up and of course I made an ass of myself and didn't say what I wanted to about looking at trucks when no one is around so I don't have to talk to a dealer unless I'm interested /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

He was cool though... After he told me it's only a LITTLE BIT suspicious to be checking out trucks at 11 PM and made sure my Explorer was really mine he attempted to start a conversation about Suburbans... and of course I don't converse with people so I just kinda said yep and mmm hmm and okay... Then he said have a good night, Carl and went over to talk to the guys in the two cop cars that pulled up to make me feel special...

Anyway, it's pretty cool that he did that, cuz now they'll all be watching me... And I know they're watching over the Suburban so it'll still be there in one piece when I want to go inquire about it... Assuming I have TIME before they sell it /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif

2. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

Wasn't me because I would have made fun of you for driving a Ford. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif