Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

COPS

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by santana, Jan 25, 2004.

1. santana

santana 1/2 ton status

I just saw an episode of COPS where the Albuquerque PD is on a pusuit of a Jeep Cheerokee with a couple of smugglers, anyway when the police lose them in an open field of sort they bring in a park rangers' K5 and instantly it catches up to these goons and fishtails the Cheerokee and rolls it over /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif when the K5 is coming back around to block off the fleeing suspects it goes over a small mound of dirt and goes airborne and finally pins the goons to a chain link fence. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif When the ranger gets out he caresses the K5's fender and whispers "good boy" to it.. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif GOOD BOY /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. bigburban383

bigburban383 1/2 ton status

Sweet /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

someone needs to replay and tape that...!

I tell my truck that sometimes, but usually its "Good Girl" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Same thing I say when I get through a rock garden! Although I've got to stay away from the rocks for a while untill I get this thing up in the air a bit...