Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Copy of the latest "Cookin' with the Fatman"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Copy of the latest \"Cookin\' with the Fatman\"

This is a copy of what I just sent to my editor at; The Bikers Trading Post. Talking to him lastnight, it seams that "Cookin' with the Fatman" is quite poppular. Go figure, I really didn't think it'd be a hit. They're talking about me doing a cookbook. I'm dumbfounded. [ QUOTE ]

Greetings all, the Fatman been pondering what too do with the leftover chicken from the BBQ he did earlier this week (Befor the rain). Well, being that the Fatman can be a lazy SOB, he decided to make something really easy. Lets break out our big ass pot, yes the Fatman likes useing it. Being a lasy and somewhat of a cheap bastard, the Fatman starts off with a large fanily size can of Chicken noodle soup, add 1 and a half cans of water, , a whole bag of frozen mixed veggies, 1 can of cream of chicken, with 1 can's worth of milk. Get it all boiling, drop in 4 slices of cheese, also a good size glop of real butter, and strip the chicken off the bone from the leftovers from the BBQ. Make sure it's chopped up into bite size chunks. I like to use pleanty of garlic salt, and some lemon pepper. If you want, you can add a can of mushrooms, but thats up to you. You may want too add more water depending on how watery you like your soup. But for roughly $5.00 and some leftover BBQed chicken, this makes a good soup you can eat on for days.

[/ QUOTE ] Subscribe to our free newsletter. Get on our mailing list http://hometown.aol.com/BIKERSTRADINPOST/

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Re: Copy of the latest \"Cookin\' with the Fatman\"

mmmm... sooooup

3. TheRock

TheRock Registered Member

Well The Rock sees that the old adage of "often imitated, but never duplicated" is alive and well. The Rock must ask this, what the hell is a Fatman? The Rock surmises that you must be some world reknowned chief known throughout the trailer parks and apartment complexes of western South Dakota. The Rock wonders, is this the only other entertainment other than sheep wrestling that these poor folk indulge in. The Rock shakes his head. The Rock must give more to charity to help these people. NO!!! The Rock will not go to South Dakota though. Unfortunately The Rock has another movie to star in.

So with that, The Rock must give the Fatman this warning.......Stay away from The Rock's strudel!!!!!

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    Well The Rock sees that the old adage of "often imitated, but never duplicated" is alive and well. The Rock must ask this, what the hell is a Fatman? The Rock surmises that you must be some world reknowned chief known throughout the trailer parks and apartment complexes of western South Dakota. The Rock wonders, is this the only other entertainment other than sheep wrestling that these poor folk indulge in. The Rock shakes his head. The Rock must give more to charity to help these people. NO!!! The Rock will not go to South Dakota though. Unfortunately The Rock has another movie to star in.

So with that, The Rock must give the Fatman this warning.......Stay away from The Rock's strudel!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] I Have no idea of what you're talking about, and niether does anybody else including yourself. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. TheRock

[ QUOTE ]
    I Have no idea of what you're talking about, and niether does anybody else including yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
    The Rock says this Fatman.....STAY AWAY FROM THE ROCK'S STRUDEL!!!!!!!

6. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I Have no idea of what you're talking about, and niether does anybody else including yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
    The Rock says this Fatman.....STAY AWAY FROM THE ROCK'S STRUDEL!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ] Don't worry, the Fatman isn't intrested in The Rock's anything !!!!!!! Remember, I'm the Fatman, not the Fat-Crack-whore.

7. TheRock

The Rock wonders why you have an affinity towards The Rock's a**......Can The Rock ask the Fatman why The Rock's a** is on The Fatman's brain so much?

8. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Hey Z3PR, don't you just newbies who think because they filled out the little form to get a name they instantly earn the right to talk sh*t? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gifI myself am a paying member, but I still consider myself a newbie. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I guess my point is, NEWBIES SHOW SOME DAMN RESPECT TO MEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hijack your post Z3PR. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
    If this was all in good fun, then I retract my statement, but Z3PR has been good to me so I no reason to be flaming.

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    The Rock wonders why you have an affinity towards The Rock's a**......Can The Rock ask the Fatman why The Rock's a** is on The Fatman's brain so much?

[/ QUOTE ] Seams you're the only one intrested in your a$$. We really don't care if you want something stuffed up in it. That's your bussisness, and please keep your desires to yourself.

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] [​IMG]

11. LKJR

LKJR 1/2 ton status

LMAO /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif