Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Corey Strikes Back

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

:haha: :haha: :haha:

So the other day I was heading to my office and got delayed sort of. Seems like the highway was shutdown and since I really didn't feel like sitting behind everyone, I hit my lights, went around everyone and parked my car to help out the trooper.

This is part of the reason why the highway was shutdown:
    [​IMG]

What I didn't get pics of was of the pickup that was involved. Trooper told me that it went off into the ditch, which was 3 feet deep of water. Everyone was okay and when they pulled it out, the engine fired right back up and they left.

But I did get pics of why it took longer for the tow guys to clear the highway:
    [​IMG]

What's even better is this link will give y'all a blurry video of the tow rig getting pulled out.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

2. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: WTF????i hope it warms up for you guys.

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

So how did that happen, was it due to ice on the road or just some inexperienced fockchop? I do miss doing it for the excitement I got from doing some good recovery's and the cops that I dealt with, but I don't miss being up all night or dealing with idiots........

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Don't really know. I asked the trooper, since the truck was in the ditch when I got there and the only thing he could guess at was they had hooked both rigs together to pull out the big rig and decided to take the lead rig into the ditch.

If you listen to the audio, you can tell that the trooper wasn't too happy with this group of tow guys.:haha:

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I really fail to see the reason for two trucks for something in a ditch. Somebody need to learn how to properly use their equipment and extraction points.............

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Beats me. I was working a wreck a couple of weeks ago, it's cold, it's raining (last storm), it's just plain miserable. This wrecker that showed up went above and beyond to clean debris. I thought about taking pictures and sending them into Good Housekeeping.:D