Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Corey78K5!!! Come out, come out, wherever you are!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NoAngel, Feb 4, 2002.

1. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

You didn't think I was going to let you off the hook, did you?
    RAMS LOST THE SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It was one hell of a game, but the Rams still LOST!!
    Sorry, but somebody had to rub it in![​IMG] Football wouldn't be the same without some razzin'!

<font color=purple>Michelle~</font color=purple>

It's never too late to have a happy childhood[​IMG]

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

First off I'm still a Ram's fan and alway's will be. Sure they lost I admit that, but did the best team win? I don't think so It was luck. Just like the snow game luck and if you think for one second I will call those patsy's champs you are sadly mistaken. Tell you what Michelle let me know who has a better record next year or a better shot at going back anyone who know's anything about football know's it sure as hell won't be the patsy's
    Corey 78K5 ..........STILL THE BIGGEST RAMS FAN .............
    ..............................F$&amp;% THE PATSY'S THEY SUCK............

3. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

First off I'm still a Ram's fan and alway's will be. Sure they lost I admit that, but did the best team win? I don't think so It was luck. Just like the snow game luck and if you think for one second I will call those patsy's champs you are sadly mistaken. Tell you what Michelle let me know who has a better record next year or a better shot at going back anyone who know's anything about football know's it sure as hell won't be the patsy's

4. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

7. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Whoa it's like deja vu reading Corey's reply!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.chevycagal.homestead.com/steph.html>Steph's Webpage</a>
    "Grace is knowing when to be a lady and when to say "Ah, bite me, outta my way!"

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I think he multi-posted on another thread. I think he's trying to pad his post numbers. HEY COREY, STOP THE MAXI-PADDING!!!!!!!!

Bubba Ray Boudreaux,
    Official Colorado K5.com Fantasy Football Choke Artist!<a target="_blank" href=http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1>http://community.webshots.com/user/mdntrdr1</a>

9. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

STOP THE MAXI-PADDING

<hr></blockquote>

ROTFLMFAO!!!!
    I almost needed a maxi-pad after reading that [​IMG]

Anyways, suck it up Corey, the best team won. The Pats weren't the best team with Bledsoe, but they sure are with Brady (It seems to be a totally different chemistry). And as far as Pro-Bowler's, with the Pats defense, Marshall couldn't get the "Faulk" out of his own way!!!

Just razzin, hope you can take it, like you can dish it [​IMG]

See my rig at <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Leadfoot> click here </a>

10. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

At least when the Packers play in the Super Bowl, they WIN!
    Green Bay in the Super Bowl 3 times---WIN 3 times
    St.Louis in the Super Bowl 3 times----WIN 1--LOSE 2
    And after at least 10 posts boasting that the Rams were going to SLAUGHTER them like 49 to 7,when that didn't happen, you knew you would take a bashing from all of us. Just like the ones you have been handing out, all in good fun.

11. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

First off sorry for all the post I was having trouble with the forum last night it didn't show them going through Hmm I guess they did. Yes I did boast and I will do it next year to thats what real fans do they never give up on there team. As for your record on the packers didn't they get the dog snot knocked out of them a few years ago by the Broncos in the Super Bowl UUUUUPPPP'S someone seemed to over look a game HA HA HA.
    Corey 78K5 ......Baseballs just around the corner GO DODGERS

12. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

13. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

3 out of 4 is still better than 1 out of 3.
    When a game has a 14 1/2 point spread and they are suppose to "kick the snot" out of the other team and that doesn't happen, one should be humble and just say "good game" That game was suppose to be a bloodbath, it wasn't. That's all I'm saying. There are no excuses, they lost, they should have killed em, they didn't. The Patriots deserve all the kudos they get. I'm not a big Pats fan, but anytime there is an underdog that comes from the trenches and bites the big dog in the ass, I applaud them. So until next season...godspeed.[​IMG]

14. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

yeah, like how the Diamondbacks completely kicked the hell out of the Yankers? peopel can argue that the Dbacks only squeeked by on that series, but if you look at the game scores, you see tha tthe Dbacks dominated the Yankes, even in the games they lost. the first yank home game they smeared the Dbacks... the next game, the Dbacks hung the yanks out to dry, until they brought out whats-his-face. same with the next game... then, the Dbacks went back to phoenix, and beat the yankers. people can argue that the Dbacks should have lost, the yanks were doing good, but the point is, they didn't win. like they said in the fast and the furious... `it doesn't matter if you win by 2 inches, or 2 miles... winning is winning, and everything else is nothing.

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>2007 Ford XLS++ intrepid Ram Superduty 7000 R-type's suck</font color=blue>

15. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Amen,brother!

16. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Nope sorry ain't no way I'll give any praise I'll just set in my corner and be a poor sport.
    Corey 78K5

17. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

<blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr>

Nope sorry ain't no way I'll give any praise I'll just set in my corner and be a poor sport.

<hr></blockquote>
    I never said you had to give praise to them... I guess someone else did? &lt;shrug&gt; so they lost. there'll be next year, unless they go bankrupt, and close the franchise...

-Rich

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>2007 Ford XLS++ intrepid Ram Superduty 7000 R-type's suck</font color=blue>

18. shawnboy

shawnboy 1/2 ton status

I think the worst record at being the bridesmaid belongs to the Bills. But at their current rate of progress, I don't think they'll back at the big game for a while.

<font color=red>If you are having too much fun it's probably illegal.</font color=red>

19. behemoth

behemoth 1/2 ton status

Rams shoulda stayed in LA - (Lost Again) !!

behemoth K5
    "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool -
    than to open your mouth and remove all doubt"