Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Corp 14bolt Dually with 4.56 gears and open diff $10.50

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by jjlaughner, May 8, 2004.

1. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

Gotta love ebay! I lost the bid ona D70 dually rear with 4.10's at $21 /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

OH WELLLLLL! Here's my 14bolt dually I won at $10.50 /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Is that a spacer behind the ring gear? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
    Either way.. if its not hey its 4.56's, if it is a spacer woohoo because I have 5.13 thick gears /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Only down fall of the deal /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif probley $40 in gas to go pick it up /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Is that a spacer behind the ring dear?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is, and don't call me dear. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    That's there for putting "thin" gears on a 4.10 and numerically lower carriers. You can junk the spacer when you put on your 5.13 thick gears.

Oh, and by the way...you suck. $50 for a 4.56 14 bolt. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. jjlaughner

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif EDIT... ok its a gear

I wanted the 4.10 D70 rear too but I got outbid and I forgot about putting in my password again to rebid /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

4. jjlaughner