Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Cortizone Shots.....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Seventy4Blazer, Jun 26, 2005.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

MOTHER FU^KER!!

The US Navy decided to take some action with my right shoulder finaly.... WOW this crap HURTS LIKE A SON OF A B!TCH!!

i have a few pulled muscles in my left shoulder and soem tendon damage from over using it. then they put the needle in my right shoulder and i tell ya way... i need an automatic!! getting into 5th 6th and reverse on the dodge is a CHORE now.

they say this should be the only shot then the next step is an MRI. i have torn rotator cuff areas in my shoulder(s). real world doctors would do an MRI FIRST... but yeah... whatever. i am totaly against cortizone shots as they are a bandaide, BUT i didnt have a choice here. it took me 6 months to get them just to do this. Physical therapy and all its not worth starting over because of my personal belifes. looks like i might not get out on time now... GRRR
    Damn!t
    Grant

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Try getting cortazone shots in the base of your spine... :crazy:

3. Ruthven13

Ruthven13 1/2 ton status

Spinal shots aren't that bad 'Fumes. I had that done a few times. It is more of the thought of it that scared me! What happens if he misses??? At least he uses an x-ray to see where he was going....

4. readymix

readymix 3/4 ton status

Theose shots suck. Don't worry though it will feel a little better tomorrow

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I had the shots too, and there not that bad but it takes me a couple days to get back on my feet...

6. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

They hurt when you first get them, but they work wonders when nothing else short of surgery is working. It should start to feel better in a few days.

7. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

They don't hurt (well, not real bad) when you get them in a joint...but when it's in the muscle...OWEEEEEE!!!

8. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

its the day after "tomorrow" already.... im still feeling it. i know in a couple more days i should feel better. my mom, uncle, and a few friends have had them in the lower back. they are an excuse for putting surgery off. i dissagree with them fully, but ike i said i dont have a choice. the only way for me to get operated on is do do a min of one shot.

having the pulled muscles in the left shoulder and the shot in th eright is making me a lil bitch. i want my Girl Friend here to take care of me!! :cool1:

Grant