Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Corvette web site????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tiger9297, Jan 5, 2005.

1. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

I have a '90 K5 and I also love Corvettes. Had a '74 in high school. Does anyone know of a website similar to CK5 that has to do with Corvettes?

2. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

If you go to Chevytalk.com they have a section just for vettes and it also has links to other vette websites but you will be able to get alot of info over there. They are good about referring you to another site if they dont know. I've seen them refer people here all the time for our type of trucks

3. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

not a good one for talkin' to people but go to www.primedia.com and in the top right scroll down to the corvette mag by them and click when the discription comes up go down to the bottom and it will link you to the web site for that magazine. Most of primedia magazines online can be got to this way JP, fourwheeler, super chevy

4. CaveBlazin

CaveBlazin 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I talk with alot of people over there about vettes as much over there as I would here about K5's. Its really an informative website with lots of information and good people to talk with.

5. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author