Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Could one of you guys help a new Oklahoman?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by bottomfeeder, Aug 7, 2005.

1. bottomfeeder

bottomfeeder 1/2 ton status

I need to move a sofa from the garage apartment / office to the house. And then, i need to move another sofa from the house to the garage apartment / office. I spent the weekend in town working on the house and this is one of the honey doos I could not get to because there is only one of me. I will be back in town next Sunday for good. i have one more wek of work to do in AZ and that's it. I would be more than happy to give one of you some really good beer which is not available in OK. I have some nice IPA's and Pale Ales for some lucky CK5'er.

Thanx
    Rich

2. Art'74

Art'74 1/2 ton status

When do you need the help exactly? I could possibly help but let me know when, where (your approximate location). I have a 16 yr. old son (6'1" 185lb. small kid) that could help also if needed.

Welcome to Oklahoma and look forward to meeting you.

Art

3. bottomfeeder

I am by the paseo arts district on the corner of Shartel and 32nd Street. My son is 11 and not quite up to lifting heavy things yet. I will roll into town on the 14th. I could do it any time on the 15th. I will be here all day.

my flight was delayed tonight so, I am spending one more night with the family. At least I have a direct flight to Phoenix in the morning, instead of a lay over in Vegas. I like Vegas but, i won't have time to do anything fun. :doah:

Thanx for the help and reply.
    :bow:

4. Art'74

Art'74 1/2 ton status

PM'd you. Art

5. bottomfeeder

6. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I could help out the afternoon of the 15th. Shoot me a pm and I'll give ya my number.

John