Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Could someone do a measurement on their front 60 4 me?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 8_YOUR_H2, Nov 8, 2002.

1. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

I need to figure out how far apart my tie rods need to be for a front alignment. If anyone could do a measurement just to help me get this thing rolling I would appreciate it. I need to know how far apart the tie rod ends are from the center of the tip to the other center of the tip. You know the end the bolts thread up to. If someone could just run out with a tape measure and help me out I would greatly appreciate it!
    Thanks
    Brent

2. zakk

zakk 1/2 ton status

i'd do it Brent, but i rolled the civic today...the Blazer's seats were too wet this morning /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

3. BorregoK5

BorregoK5 1/2 ton status

It's pouring rain, but I got you covered. 56 1/2" from zirk to zirk which is centered directly above each tapered hole. Hows your build coming along? Any pics?

4. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

Thanks Mike, and thanks to Zakk for at least thinking of me! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

I hope to be done by next week, when I say done I mean get it so I can drive it. As soon as I get some good pics be assured I will post them asap!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif