Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Could YOU find my house?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Aug 14, 2004.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I had someone call on my parts ad.

I gave him exact directions to my house, then told him the two street names that I was on the corner of, and gave him my exact address.

I see a car driving in the neighborhood later on, and know it's him. Drives past my house, then past it again. Eventually pulls into my neighbors driveway.

I kind of was stunned at the fact that he needed parts for a mid '70's Chevy 4x4, and proceeded to not go to the house with 5 Chevy 4x4's parked on the street and in the driveway.

I mean, come on... there are only 4 choices. It's not that hard to spot my place. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    It CAN'T be the house on the corner with the same house number as what I was given... The house with 25,000 Chevies in the front yard... I'll just park in this driveway...

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

Nah... the other 24,995 Chevy's are parked elsewhere. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5 is plenty enough to keep the neighbors on their toes.

4. Bruiser

Bruiser 1/2 ton status

I found your other house without calling and I am sure it is much more complicated :P

5. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif Dude, I had this happen with a guy off of SNORT4x4 /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif he was 5.5 miles away, I gave him directions that included only 3 damn stoplights to turn at from where he was and he asked me to meet him and lead him here....

on a leash....

.... he is also about 35 years old /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif sad isnt it.

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

pa-thet-ic /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

7. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

people are dopes aren't they. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif DUH /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

8. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I am very bad at finding places on the first try, but your place is a piece of cake even in the dark /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif