Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

could you measure the area between the seats for me?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by BranndonC, Mar 24, 2002.

1. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

I don't have my blazer yet, but it's probably going to be a 91 and i am building a custom subwoofer box for it, and can't find any good pictures of the center console area, so i wondered if anyone here would be kind enough measure the space between the seats and how long i can make the box (front to back) and how tall. Also if anyone has a digital camera and can snap a few pictures for me it would reallr help. My thoughts on a box are 12"W x 13"H x 16"L

2. Rebel-Rider

Rebel-Rider 1/2 ton status

i just measured mine and in the very back it is 40" from the spare tire to the wheel well and i am also building a box for mine the height is about 19" from floor to the bottom of the fiberglass cap, and the length from the seat to the tailgate at the max is 36" if you need anything else let me know

3. Rebel-Rider

Rebel-Rider 1/2 ton status

oops sorry i thought you meant the back i will measure the center counsel later today, i am building a plexiglass box underneath my counsill for my amp

4. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> I can't because my seats are out right now , but do you really want a sub box right there ?

5. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i got the specs for the "tuffy" center console, it is 24L x 12 1/2W x 16 1/4H. So i'll probably use that, thanks, but the pictures would still help.

6. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Also... isn't it curved? if it is, what is the height in inches that id drops? and from where to where is the drop?

7. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

Also... isn't it curved from the shifter (4x4) to the end of the front seats? if it is, what is the height in inches that id drops? and from where to where is the drop?