Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Could you mistake your's for a chicken neck?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by divorced, Oct 7, 2004.

1. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

2. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

Re: Could you mistake your\'s for a chicken neck?

The best part is that the dude ran out at night to kill a chicken because it was making too much noise. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif

3. spearchucker

spearchucker 1/2 ton status

The scary thing is that he ran out in his underwear and was still able to cut it off./forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

4. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Ya, I wondered how that made it possible...

I feel sorry for the dog /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

- A elderly Romanian man mistook his penis for a chicken's neck, cut it off and his dog rushed up and ate it, the state Rompres news agency said Monday.

It said 67 year-old Constantin Mocanu, from a village near the southeastern town of Galati, rushed out into his yard in his underwear to kill a noisy chicken keeping him awake at night.

"I confused it with the chicken's neck," Mocanu, who was admitted to the emergency hospital in Galati, was quoted as saying. "I cut it ... and the dog rushed and ate it."

Doctors said the man, who was brought in by an ambulance bleeding heavily, was now out of danger.

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif i'M LAGHIN SO HARD i JUST PEED MYSELF! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

wtf? How could he do that! yikes!!! /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

7. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Sounds like the old fart was chocking his chicken before he ran outside to kill the chicken in the yard /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. k5james

k5james 1/2 ton status

That's downright ironic. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

9. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    The scary thing is that he ran out in his underwear and was still able to cut it off./forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    I was just wondering if this guy knows a MR FUMES!!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

10. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

wow and when I thought I had heard it all, something comes around like this and puts me in total awe once more of stupid people.

Remington

11. js4x4

js4x4 1/2 ton status

i call his story BS....he meant to cut it off, and was horrified his dog ate it...and the sight of the blood made him freak even more.

12. i8yrsuv

i8yrsuv 1/2 ton status

Did you hear the new news ??? Doctors went to SAFEWAY to pick up a whole chicken and take the neck out and sew it to the mans penis stump !!! The man said it was a lot "stiffer bone " and he is afraid now to get close his dog and [of course] the BBQ !!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif