Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Couple of non-trail events in Indianapolis

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by indiana88, Apr 18, 2003.

1. indiana88

indiana88 1/2 ton status

Just letting everybody know that tomorrow April 19, 4 Wheel Parts is having their spring 4x4 sale (on Washington Street) from 9am to9pm. check out www.ifwda.com and look under events for details. Also, May 3rd is the Castleton H/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifters 4x4 party. Details on same website.

2. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

I'm in for the hooters trip!
    I may show up at the 4WParts Saturday too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Thanks for the heads up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

count me in for hooters! And i went to 4wpw to day and scored a free t-shirt for the best rti ramp score. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ( actualy no score just most flex /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif ) I should have a pic or two of the ramp later today or tomarrow. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif We should all meet somewhere before going to hooters and show up k5 parade style. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

4. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    We should all meet somewhere before going to hooters and show up k5 parade style.

[/ QUOTE ]

YEAH! Scare the jeepers /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    congrates on the ramp and free shirt
    I spent the day vaccuming rust out of the blazer /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. JeremyK5

JeremyK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

You can count me in for the hooters trip, I think I'll be able to get that saturday evening off. Work would be the only thing stopping me, since I only live 5 minutes away from there.

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Aww, crap! I don't get home till the weekend after the 3rd, so no boobies for me /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    Hey BamBam, I'm gonna start working in Noblesville this summer, so I may look you up someday. I'll be working at Lowe's there on 37. Stop by and buy some mulch, cuz I'll likely be the one loadin it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. jjlaughner

Just an update on the hooters trip, looks like the cruise in starts at 5pm May 3rd.
    Let all meetup at the speedway on 82nd, just off the I69 exit at 5-5:15pm. Thats just a couple blocks down the road from Hooters, we can all cruise in at the same time /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. JeremyK5

JeremyK5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

That sounds good to me!

9. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    Aww, crap! I don't get home till the weekend after the 3rd, so no boobies for me

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, there's a bikini contest at 9PM!
    Flier!!!

10. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah, there's a bikini contest at 9PM!

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Anybody wanna drop by B-town this evening and pick me up "on the way there????" /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
    Didn't think so /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

11. jjlaughner

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    UPDATE: WELL, JeremyK5 with brother Ryan and myself where the only two that showed up. So I called in reinforcments of which my buddy Eric braught his dodge Pickup. With all the fun, and all the girls /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif, Eric and Jeremy both got Ramp time. I dont know what the actuall scores are but Jeremy hit the 5th bar on the ramp and Eric (in a stock 2000 Quad Cab) hit the 4th bar. Surprisingly of the vehicles that attempted the ramp these two brought in the highest scores, next to HEAVIELY modified Jeeps (hitting the 5th and one got almost to the 6th bar). /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Here's JeremyK5 at the top of his run up the ramp, I'll post back up with a link to a page I'm going to make that will include a couple of the bikini contest! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    [​IMG]

12. jjlaughner

13. indiana88

indiana88 1/2 ton status

My wife and her friends wanted me and my friends to go to dinner, promising that we would still have time to drop them off and get the truck. Yeah right! I was pretty pi$$ed! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

14. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

huh? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

15. jjlaughner

[ QUOTE ]
    huh? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry it was fumes that should have got that one, it was in the test forum a while back

16. jjlaughner

You missed a pretty good show, it was first one I have been to there at hooters so I was walking around trying to figure things out. The next one show be better /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (I dont know if there be a bikini contest next time though) /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif