Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

cow palace this weekend

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Oct 26, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

tommoorw night i am heading over to San Francisco to check out lonestar...is anyone else goin??

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Thought you had to go to Texas to get lonestar beer? Oh wait, you're talking about the band. I bet all these Yankees around here don't know country music /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Yankees around here don't know country music

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank gawd I dont /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif..............Country /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif...YUK.. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I'm lost. What are you guy's talkin about? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

geez mike you dont know what you are missin...i just picked up the new leann rimes CD today...oh my god she is freekin hot...nice rack...i just want to lick em /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

she is freekin hot...nice rack...i just want to lick em

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes she is ..... I could go and stare at her /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif and bring my ear plugs /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif...LMAO.

7. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifEar plugs!
    Bill

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Terri is hotter and could kick her bitchy little a**!!!!!

9. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Did I say I DO NOT LIKE COUNTRY /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif...I dont like country /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif..LOL.That is the reason for the ear plugs /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif,And I canstill stay and look at the Boobies /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif..LOL

10. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yes terri clark is a very boneified (pun inteneded) hot chick....i would defenitly throw her out of bed...just so i could do her on the floor!

11. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Mike, we don't care if you are some America hating, tree hugging communist who hates country music. Stop trying to hijack this thread. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well at least he likes boobies so thats a step in the right direction /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Yeah, but commies like boobies too, they just don't advertised. I think Mike needs to be subjected to a 24 hour period of listening to the foremost piece of redneck noise The Bubba Ray has in his collection, "Banjoes That Destroyed the World." Wow, that made me hungry, I must go eat now.

14. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I think he needs to listen to the sound track from DELIVERANCE for 24 hours straight that turn him around... /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

15. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

"SQUEEL LIKE A PIG" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i can here the banjos playin already

16. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Mike, we don't care if you are some America hating, tree hugging communist who hates country music. Stop trying to hijack this thread

[/ QUOTE ]

I am far from a commie as much so as you are bbray /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif...LOL And If I ever get to see a tree hugger in the wild they will be the first stuffed head on my wall /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif..LMAO , And when did we end the game...

I think he needs to listen to the sound track from DELIVERANCE for 24 hours straight that turn him around...

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think so................ /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif enuff said about that...

"SQUEEL LIKE A PIG"

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the sound of goats was your thing chazz /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif...LMAO..

Now..I know that there is country music out there /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif and at one time way back in the good ol days /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifI listened to it.,but now I would rather plug my ears then listen to it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif (wife is pissed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif at me for it because I got here into the country music and now I don't listen to it... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif)...But I am always down for looking at any boobies /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif...LOL

17. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Never ended the game, just busted ya /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Quick question, what about country music turned you off? Is it most of this new crap?

18. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Quick question, what about country music turned you off? Is it most of this new crap?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yes it was I think around 95 ish is when it started to all sound the same ...I still think the oldies are the goodies though..Like willie and Haggard even the old guy by the name of Kenny Rodgers...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

19. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Ya know if ya play it backwards long enough, You'll get your wife back,your dog will come home, and you'll get your job back! LOL! J/K!

20. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gifThat's so last century. Any other older than the hills material you want to share with us /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif